Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Specials!

The Christmas Season is coming up on us, and it is coming FAST!

If you would like for me to photograph your family or your little ones for Christmas, please book me ASAP, because I am booking up very quickly!

In the spirit of the Holiday season, I would like to give all of my clients a free mounted 11x14 with there purchase of $100 or more!

(May be reorders from previous Sessions within the last 6 months, or can go towards your next Session order between the dates of November 20, 2008 - December 15, 2008)

Also;

I am offering High Quantity Prints for Holidays card Inserts .... and I am offering them CHEEP!!!

25- $30

50- $55

75- $80

100- $105

125- $115

150 - $125

And Do Not forget to check out My professionally printed Greeting cards! For examples check out my Webpage, under the "Galleries" and Holiday Cards section!

And Last but definately not least:

Photo Jewelry! A truly unique and beautiful Gift!

All Jewelry orders MUST be in before December 1st!

No comments:

Followers