Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sewell Ford, And ME!

Well, I can officially announce that that I have begun doing commercial portrait shoots for Sewell Ford of Odessa!
About two weeks ago I announced to close friends and family that I was contacted by Robert at Sewell about doing some pictures for webpages, newsletters, postcards, business cards and all kinds of good stuff for their business advertising needs. I have never done any sort of commercial photography work before so I really did not know what I was getting in too but I was very honored to be contacted by them, esspecially hearing the wonderful things that they all had to say about my work that they have seen.
I started on January 21, 2009, was very nervous but as soon as I got started it just felt like I was at a normal photo shoot, but with ALOT of adults! :-D
I get to go back on Monday and do some more work with them!



No comments:

Followers