Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Caiden's 6th Birthday Bash

Time flies when your having fun right!
Caiden turned 6 years old this past Thursday, makes me a bit sad to think of how quickly he is growing but I am so proud of the little guy he is becoming.
He loves the cranes, construction any thing boy-ish and dirty, so of course that is what the theme of his birthday had to be. But concidering that he is the only boy on my husbands side of the family, with 7 female cousins and no boys, It really wasn't a surprise to me that all the kids ended up in my daughters room playing dress up. The little girls had fun putting on make up, fairy wings, high-heels, princess dresses and whatever else they could find, and Caiden dressed him self like a pirate, as his friend Joshua stood back in confusion wondering what in the world is going on. haha! So much fun! I know all the kids had fun!





No comments:

Followers