Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Fisher Boys

This was a unique session. The boys mother, called me and told me she would love to have some photos taken of the boys at Fisher Construction, a greesy, dirty, typical oilfield location. Why? Well because the location is full of possiblilites making their session like no other, and more importantly, because their Grandfather owned the company and the equipment. It was great, the youngest boy, Collin, talked to me plenty about his Grandfather, and how he would sit with him in the crane truck, and work with him. What an awesome memory for a little guy! As always, Wonderful wonderful family to work with! It was a pleasure working with them!! Collin reminded me so much of my son!

Carrol, I hope these photos are what you wanted them to be! Here is a sneek peek! All of your proofs will be ready to view by Friday evening.

1 comment:

Carol Fisher said...

I love the pictures. Mike would be so happy and proud to see his grandsons in the middle of his "every day" world. Thank you so very much

Followers