Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishing You The Best

I can not believe it is Christmas eve already. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Caidens 1st Christmas, and now he is 5 and Kinslee is almost 3. This Christmas is going to be wonderful! Thanks to all of my wonderful clients this year, I am able to provide my family with a truely remarkable Christmas.
I will be on a "vacation" from Dec 24th-January 2nd. I Will be answering all calls and emails, placing orders, and scheduling sessions for AFTER the 2nd, I just will not be doing any photo shoots during this time.
Here is my last shoot of 2008! And as always, kiddos were fun to work with!
Amanda, I know alot of people say that boys are not suppose to be beautiful, but seriously, these guys were truely beautiful boys, no matter how rotten you claim they may be at home! ;-)
I hope everybody has a wonderful Holiday Season!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! :)


No comments:

Followers