Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Fullbright Family

What do you get when you put together a 6 year old Princess, A beautifully sweet Mama, A wonderfully wonderful Daddy, and a little 2 year old Queen of the Castle? ..... You get the Fullbright Family!
I got the pleasure of working with, (I should say Playing with) this wonderful family this morning. They are such a warm, and loving family, it really felt as if I had known them forever.
Tatum, is a familure face here locally, and to have her let me get to know her family, and capture their lives, and let me know how much she admired my work, it truly ment alot to me.

Tatum, Brad, here is a sneek-peek of a few of my favorite shots from this morning, and you can view the rest of your portraits on Sunday!

PS Thank you Faith for my beautiful picture! :)

No comments:

Followers