Monday, December 8, 2008

Truly Blessed, Blissful and Greatful

Although I am completely exausted, far behind on work, house work, and losing time for my self, I am Truly Blessed, Blissful and Greatful.
I am Blessed with EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in my life!
I am greatful for my wonderful family, and my amazing clients that I get the pleasure of working with.
Blissful because life could not be any sweeter than it is right now. Even though things go unexpectedly, I have learned to apreciate everything, good and bad, that God has to hand us.

I am still very shocked and saddened by the passing of Bradley Sparks, somebody who I knew since we were young teenagers. My heart aches for his family, and makes me just hold my family even closer to my heart.
Rest In Peace Brad! You put up a very long fight, and you are in a much better place now.
2/15/85- 11/28/08





On the business side of things:

This weekend has been very busy, I had the pleasure of working with The Sewell family again, one of my favorite families EVER. Not only because they have refered me to so many of their friends, but they all, including everybody I have gotten to know through them have been the most sincere, wonderful people. I am busy busy busy working to get the birthday party photos finished for everybody who attended the party!

And yesterday evening I met yet another group of kiddos, The Gardenhire family. These kids were way to easy to work with! I am used to little boys putting up a fight when it comes to having their pictures taken, But the oldest boy was like a mini GQ model or something! And his little sister, she tried to be shy, but I really think I got her out of that really quickly. Not to forget the baby, ahhhhh Love love love! This little man was sooo darn cute, and such a happy little guy! And I got to know the kiddos wonderful Mama's as we serched in the dead leaves for about 1/2 an hour looking for lost keys. LoL Amy... I added that part for you! ;)

So Keesha, Amy- Here is a sneak- peak of your precious kiddos! I hope you like them and you will be able to see the rest this evening!

No comments:

Followers